Faculty of Education has started preparations to gain the prestige HR Excellence in Research Award (HR Award). European Commission awards research institutions who take excellent care of employees. HR Excellence in Research Award is a guarantee of european standard of excellent employee care, open, transparent and merit-based recruitment and the quality of the work environment for researchers.
European Commission gives the HR Award to those organisations that implement strategy HRS4R (The Human Resources Strategy For Researchers). The strategy is based on respecting 40 principles issuing from The European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers (Commission recommendation of 11th March 2005).
The Faculty of Education will apply for the HR Award along with other faculties from the Masaryk University.
Benefits of the implementation of HRS4R:
- Increasing prestige and attractiveness of the Faculty for researchers
- Improving the quality of care for human resources
- Creating conditions for a more attractive career in research and development at the University
- Ensuring transparent recruitment and selection of new researchers
- Acknowledgement of experience from mobilities in the public and private sectors
- Development of professional growth of researchers
- Obtaining funds for research from European and national research supporting programmes
- Linking to a pan-European network of research organisations
- 01-10/2020 - GAP analysis and preparation of the Action plan –
- 11-12/2020 - Sending GAP analysis and Action Plan to European Commission and publishing both documents of Faculty´s web page –
- 01-02/2021 - Expected time of obtaining the HR Award –
- 01/2021 – 12/2022 – Implementation of Action plan –