In an effort to improve the quality of publication outputs, the Faculty of Education of Masaryk University has created the Strategy for Supporting Publishing and Research at the Faculty of Education of Masaryk University, which is updated annually and includes several programmes of ongoing financial support for various publication and research activities. The programmes are aimed at supporting the publication of scientific outputs in relation to Methodology 17+ and its Definition of Types of Results.
- Programme I includes support for publishing in reputable international journals registered in the WoS or Scopus databases.
- Programme II aims to support the publication of an exceptionally challenging / high quality scientific book, which should be of a high international standard in terms of relevance and originality with a demonstrable contribution to the global or national development of the field.
- Programme III includes funding for the publication of a scholarly book or, in justified cases, for the publication of a single chapter in a scholarly book published in a foreign language.
- Programme IV is aimed at supporting the publication of high quality publications with high social relevance, intended for the wider public (e.g. textbooks or other large-scale educational, encyclopaedic or popular science publications, important teaching texts, teaching aids).
- Programme V represents financial support in the preparation of a research project proposal for submission to a grant agency (GA ČR, TA ČR, HEU, COST, Erasmus KA2 and KA3, Norwegian funds).