Interdisciplinary conference Life in Health 2021
The conference is held under the auspices of doc. PhDr. Jiří Němec, Ph.D., Dean of the Faculty of Education, MU, and is one of the traditional events organized by the Faculty in the education of children, youth and adults. The aim of the conference is an interdisciplinary exchange of research, didactic and practical knowledge in the field of health protection and promotion. The conference is a contribution to the solution of the project Research of the Curriculum Research in Physical Education and Health Education for preschool education and primary school education (MUNI/A/1490/2020).
Opening of the conference
Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 10:30, Relaxation and conference room, Poříčí 9 (basement), or online in MS Teams
Closing of the conference
Friday, September 10, 2021 in the afternoon
Date and venue:
- 9 - 10 September 2021.
- Form of meeting: full-time, online or hybrid (to be specified after the deadline for applications according to the current epidemic situation)
- Venue of the full-time form of the conference: Faculty of Education, Masaryk University, Brno, Poříčí 9.
- Opening of the conference: Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 10:30, Relaxation and conference room, Poříčí 9 (basement), or online in MS Teams.
- Closing of the conference: Friday, September 10, 2021 in the afternoon.
- Research in the field of Health Protection and Promotion, and Health Education.
- Health Protection and Promotion projects and programs.
- Education in the field of Health Protection and Promotion and Health Education.
The electronic application shall be filled in by each participant individually no later than 20 August 2021 at this address:
- The basic conference fee of CZK 250 will be paid by 31 August 2021 by bank transfer at this address: https://is.muni.cz/obchod/baleni/226750
- This fee does not apply to MU staff or students.
- An additional fee for full-time participants in the amount of CZK 200 will be paid in cash upon attendance and includes, among other things, refreshments served during the conference.
- The basic fee is a contribution to the organization of the conference, conference materials, preparation and publication of the peer-reviewed proceedings and other petty costs.
- The program will be compiled after the deadline for applications and will be sent to registered conference participants. The program will also be published on the website of the Department of Physical Education and Health Education, Faculty of Education, MU: https://www.ped.muni.cz/wpha/
- Conference languages for presentation of the paper: Czech, English, Slovak.
- A conference participant may submit only one paper lasting up to 15 minutes.
- It is possible to refer to other papers during the performance and present them as files in MS Teams (to be agreed in advance with the conference organizers).
- Papers can be published in the post-conference proceedings.
- The outcome of the conference will be a peer-reviewed post-conference electronic proceedings with papers in English with assigned ISBN and DOI.
- Papers will be submitted electronically (by e-mail) processed according to the instructions below no later than September 10, 2021.
- Electronic presentations of active participants may be published on the conference website with the permission of the authors
- The organizers do not provide accommodation and meals, except for refreshments during the conference. Accommodation and meals are available in the immediate vicinity of the faculty