NKC - Gender and Science of the Institute of Sociology of the CAS e-learning course entitled COURSE II: Gender Equality in the Institution. It is a public educational tool for people from universities and scientific research institutes. The course is also suitable for those interested in management, but it is open to anyone who wants to learn more about gender equality in an institution.
Course II: Gender Equality in the Institution is available in two modifications, namely as a comprehensive course and as e-learning. Each of these modifications pursues a different, specific purpose. Completion of Course II requires completion of all required activities for all six modules, including successful completion of the final test. This modification includes obtaining a certificate of completion and the condition for enrolment is the completion of the previous course (COURSE I: Gender Equality in the Institution).
The course and e-learning consist of six modules:
- Horizon Europe Framework Programme
- Gender Audit in an Institution
- Quality standards for internal capacity building
- Thematic areas of the Gender Equality Roadmap: reconciling personal and professional life
- Thematic areas of the Gender Equality Roadmap: gender dimension in research content
- Thematic areas of the gender equality plan: sexual harassment and gender-based violence
You can register for COURSE I: Gender Equality in the Institution using this form. The rules for logging in, along with clear instructions for logging in, are listed here.