Admission Requirements for a Study Stay Abroad for the Students of Special Education
in the frame of SOCRATES/ERASMUS in the Academic Year 2009/2010
the Department of Special Education offers its students study stays abroad via bilateral agreements signed with some European universities. The length of a stay is usually one semester (according to the schedule of the receiving institution). The student fulfils subjects of the receiving university which he/she chooses prior to his/her departure. The chosen subjects are approved by the home university.
The student is awarded a scholarship to cover his/her living costs – it is a contribution from the Ministry of Education and Sport, Masaryk University and the European Union.
The list of universities where it is possible to study can be found below the motivation letter.
Students interested in a study stay and a scholarship in the framework of ERASMUS MOBILITY in the academic year 2009/2010 has to fulfil the following requirements:
- Motivation Letter
- It is the 1st round of the selection procedure
- The minimum length is 500 words
- Bayerische Julius-Maximilianus-Universität Würzburg – German
- Pädagogische Hochschule Ludwigsburg – German, English
- Hochschule Zittau/Görlitz – German
- University of Jyväskylä – English
- Jyväskylä University of Applied Science - English
- Mid Sweden University – English
- IUFM Midi-Pyrenées – French
- Pädagogische Akademie des Bundes in Wien – German
- The reason why you want to go abroad
- Why have you chosen the particular university
- What do you want to study abroad
- Language proficiency – language corresponding with the particular university
- Successful completion of the selection interview
- Successful course of the studies at the Department of Special Education, Faculty of Education, Masaryk University
The Motivation Letter Form can be found at: http://www.ped.muni.cz/wsedu/
Please, send the motivation letters to:
THE DEADLINE OF THE FIRST ROUND OF THE SELECTION PROCEDURE IS 21st JANUARY 2009 (SENDING OF THE MOTIVATION LETTER).
YOU WILL BE INFORMED VIA E-MAIL ABOUT THE RESULTS.
THE SECOND ROUND WILL TAKE PLACE ON 23rd JANUARY 2009.
Brno, 4th November 2008
PhDr. Věra Vojtová, Ph.D.
Sokrates/Erasmus Coordinator, Departmentof Speciál Education