International Projects - TIMSIS
TIMSIS – Teacher In-service Training Material on Seriously Students in Hospital and Ordinary Schools
Socrates programme, Comenius 2.1 Education and Further Education of Teachers international project: Reintegration of Pupils with Chronic Illness in Home Schools
TIMSIS – Teacher In-service Training Material on Seriously Ill Students in Hospital and Ordinary Schools - 118700-CP-1-2004-1-DE (2004-2007).
The project coordinator is the Faculty of Education in Ludwigsburg, Germany. The project partners are:
- Faculty of Education, Masaryk University
- Oslo University College, Norway
- University of Teacher Education, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Eötvös József Főiskola, Baja, Hungary
- University of Samara, Russia
- And hospital schools in the particular cities.
The main aim of the project is the development of material for information, continued training and teaching, in order to meet the training requirements of teachers regarding supervision, counselling and teaching of these pupils with special needs.
- Provision of analyses of requirements in initial and continued teacher training in the various partner countries with regard to "Integration of seriously or chronically sick pupils in their school class"
- The development and trial of innovative concepts and material (multimedia modules) relating to the theme of the project for initial and continued training of teachers in regular schools
- The development and trial of modules for multiplication (especially teachers in hospital schools)
- Provision of an internet platform as transnational basis for information and communication
- Evaluation and distribution of the material
- Evaluation of the present situation in the participating countries and future requirements
- Development of a modular course concept in multimedia form
- Production of didactic partial modules and teaching material in form of CD-ROMs and for presentation at the internet
- Publication of the results and organisation of meetings (lectures, presentations) in the initial and continued training of teachers.
The participants of the project from the Faculty of Education, Masaryk University are:
- prof. PhDr. Marie Vítková, CSc.
- PhDr. Dana Zámečníková, Ph.D.
- PhDr. Helena Vaďurová, Ph.D.
Prezentace TIMSIS (.ppt; EN)
The web page created as the main outcome of the can be found at: http://www.hospitalteachers.eu/timsis