Study at the Faculty of Education
- in full-time mode – it enables the university student to attend classes regularly, i.e. to attend lectures, seminars, practical lessons and other educational activities run by academic staff.
- in combined mode – (previously called distant) it allows to study with the use of online study support. Teaching usually takes place for one or two days per week.
for graduates of secondary schools and specialized schools of vocational education
- Bachelors programmes
- Masters programmes (long, five-year)
for graduates of Bachelors study
- follow-up Masters programmes (short, two-year)
for graduates of Masters programmes
- rigorous procedure
- doctoral study
- for graduates of secondary schools and specialized schools of vocational education and universities
- lifelong education (the required completed education is mentioned in individual programmes and sources).